Winner of New Entrant into Commercial Farming
Northern Region in 2018, Agricultural Writers Association
A c c o l a d e s
Mbali’s determination, entrepreneurial acumen and utilisation of digital technology – such as farming apps – brought her to the attention of the industry as she solidified herself as a major player in agriculture.
Accolades & Awards
- Winner of New Entrepreneur Award 2020 – Black Business Quarterly (BBQ Awards)
- Top 100 Influential Young South Africans 2020 – Avance Media
- 100 Most Influential Young Africans 2019 – Africa Youth Awards
- Pan African Award for the Most Influential Women in Business and Government: Country Winner in Agriculture
- Top 100 Young Mandela’s of the Future 2019
- Top 8 Influential Agriculturalist 2019 – National Agricultural Marketing Council (NAMC)
- Columnist for Farmers Weekly Magazine
- Top 100 Women Changing South Africa 2018, Mail and Guardian
- Southern Africa Startup Awards Nominee, 2018
- Winner of New Entrant into Commercial Farming – Northern Region in 2018, Agricultural Writers Association
- Finalist for 702 Small Business Awards with Sage One 2017
Mbali's Diverse Skill Set
Blog | Mbali’s Insights
Follow Mbali's Journey
Water, is a crucial resource in any farming activity therefore, you can’t farm without water. A serious challenge that threatens the farming industry today…
Imagine that you are in your peak harvesting season and your tractor breaks down. You have no backup and are dependent on this one tractor, what would you…
Using digital technology to help you farm better. If anything, what COVID-19 has taught us is that we should all embrace technology and most importantly, use it…
If you are looking for land to start your farm, the best method that I would recommend is to drive around various farming communities. Why? The reason…
The decision to seek funding or investment for your farm requires a significant amount of planning and detailed thought on what and how you are going to finance…
Podcasts and Videos
Connect with Mbali
Email and Newsletter
Mbali Nwoko is an in-demand farmer, thought leader, keynote speaker and businesswoman.
She welcomes the opportunity to discuss press coverage, speaking engagements, brand ambassadorship, campaigns, consulting and other business opportunities with interested parties.
If you would like to get in contact with Mbali, please fill in the contact form below.